<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thevintagevalley.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Vintage Valley: Summer Fruit...

The Vintage Valley

The personal blog of a vintage & goodwill shopper

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Summer Fruit...



This week so far is proving to be one of the most exciting weeks ive had in a long time, Friends are coming back from holidays and most of all im anxiously waiting for my little Niece to arrive...only a few more days to go... im already overshopping little outfits and toys for her...im bubbling over in excitement...
Photobucket

Photobucket
Plus........the sun is starting to come out YAY!!!!!!!! and just in time to debut my little summer dress...well its not Summer yet...but i couldnt hold off any longer...i will freeze a little if it means that little bit of sun was enjoyed in a bright dress...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And also im a sucker for a fruit pattern...hello summer!!! this dress was in my local thrift shop on one of my more successful shopping trips..its a classic wrap dress but the top was a little wide for me and i think was designed for women with a bit more cleavage than me...so i tied the corners with a little ribbon...im thinking im going to use a nice yellow ribbon in the future just to keep with the colours...i think my choice of black was a little off the mark..but hey!!! i wanted to wear it that day... haha

Im also excited for all the festivals coming up...especially this one im dying to see Cloud Control and The Jezabels...

Now im off to make another cup of Green Tea...Yum...

XX

(Wearing: Vintage fruit wrap dress, Electric Blue peeptoe shoes,Vintage hat from The Vintage Valley shop)

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That dress is beautiful. You look stunning in it! Makes me long for warmer weather. Mind you, us Perthies have been very lucky - we've been having lovely sunny days!

September 14, 2010 at 8:11 PM  
Blogger Mikhaila said...

So cute! Summer is on it's way out here in NY :(

September 15, 2010 at 4:07 AM  
Blogger Amanda said...

I am ALSO a SUCKER. FOR. A. FRUIT. PATTERN.
I hand-picked out a yellow version of this dress with a crazy banana and pineapple pattern all over it when I was about four.
I wore it to my aunt's dance recital.
[One of my very first memories.]
:)

September 15, 2010 at 8:16 AM  
Blogger KT said...

Found your blog via weardrobe and have to say I really love this whole look, especially the shoes! Lovely! - Katy http://modlychic.blogspot.com/

September 15, 2010 at 8:38 AM  
Blogger Bianca said...

Yay for sun! But sadly, for me, its turning into winter here; but at least I can live vicariously through you, until Summer returns for me again!

September 15, 2010 at 3:12 PM  
Blogger Prad Savania said...

Hello there! How’s it going?

Wow! Impressive BlogSpot and post indeed!

Cool Heels!!
Love Heels?

I think you’ll really like my shoe design BlogSpot! All my designs are hand-drawn too!

I am really hoping that I can get a step into the industry with my illustrations! Let me know what you think! Take care x

Louboutininthemaking.blogspot.com

September 16, 2010 at 9:26 AM  
Blogger Louise (Fifth Sparrow) said...

you look completely gorgeous, that poppy colour is perfect on you! Congrats on the niece!! I can't wait to be an aunt too! xxx

September 19, 2010 at 6:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home