<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thevintagevalley.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Vintage Valley: Weekend Playlist & Stop Motion Love..

The Vintage Valley

The personal blog of a vintage & goodwill shopper

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Weekend Playlist & Stop Motion Love..


I know this is the second stop motion video i have posted on the Blog but i seriously have a slight obsession with them now and i have been putting plans in motion to have my video finished very soon (which of course i will post here for you all to see) i love love this one that was made for Oren Lavie and his song Her Morning Elegance it is so beautiful...makes me want to go to bed really haha!!! there is something so magical about stop motion, i cant wait to have mine finished!! so exciting...

And i thought id put in a little weekend music for you all..i have been listening to a serious mix of artists lately so i thought id share..also have you guys been listening to anything that i simply must listen to??? any suggestions would totally make my weekend..

I am going to a Halloween themed party tonight (i know its not till next week..she is a little early haha) and im still not sure on what im going as (last min planning..yup) ill probably end up throwing together something crazy!! and then im planning to have the most relaxing weekend..lots of sun soaking and coffee drinking...

XX

Labels:

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have great taste in music. I love the Flaming Lips and most of your play list to be honest. I gather you would be an Angus and Julia Stone fan, surely. What about The Panics? Enjoy your Halloween Party - fun!

October 21, 2010 at 9:54 PM  
Blogger soph // and other things said...

I have a soft spot for stop motion videos too. I wish they were a lot easier to make - I don't seem to have to patience haha. Can't wait to see yours!

Loving your playlist too. Lately I've been listening to a lot of Mystery Jets, Black Keys and The Like. I'd recommend The Like's latest album. It's quite infectious - good to dance around the room to!

Enjoy your weekend :)

October 21, 2010 at 11:49 PM  
Anonymous fashion trends said...

Honestly, the coolest video I've ever seen. Discovered it a few months ago and bookmarked it immediately!

October 22, 2010 at 2:01 AM  
Blogger Elekon said...

LOVE this video!

www.elekonchicboutique.com

October 22, 2010 at 2:59 AM  
Blogger Kate said...

pretty girl and blog. love.

October 22, 2010 at 1:34 PM  
Blogger Miss Woody said...

love!

October 24, 2010 at 2:47 PM  
Blogger Rebecca Jane said...

I love that song and the video - it's so fantastic! I have watched it many times and still love it equally each time

October 24, 2010 at 9:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home