<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thevintagevalley.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Vintage Valley: Another Year Older...

The Vintage Valley

The personal blog of a vintage & goodwill shopper

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Another Year Older...

So it is officially my birthday tomorrow I am a little excited to be turning the big 24.. Hopefully this year turns out as successful as I am planning it to be.. lots of new adventures and big life changes!! I cant wait.. Birthday’s for me growing up were all about family and a huge Icecream cake, I grew up on a farm so we had acres of land to play on when the party’s were held we all went a little feral and then usually slept outside in our tent while my mum would try to scare us with animal noises..so fun!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
This year i have been super spoiled so far everyone has been so wonderful and helped me reach $733 to raise money for Charity Water and I am honestly so humbled by the generosity.. It is only a small donation but hopefully it will help those who need it the most.. Also I have been invited on two birthday dates.. One with my gorgeous friend Liv who treated me to an outdoor concert at her local art centre (with champagne and pastries) it was so nice relaxing in the sun listening to beautiful music..
Photobucket

Photobucket
And tonight im heading to the outdoor Cinema with my flatmate Jess, she knows the way to my heart because I love, love, love the outdoor cinema.. give me a bean bag and a bag of grapes and im set.. I remember I watched I am legend a few years ago and it seriously scared the pants off me.. being outside!! Surrounded by darkness…. Watching a movie about crazy scary mutated humans… the walk to the car was a little interesting!!!
Photobucket

Photobucket
Now I did only ask for donations this year but my best friend jazz bought me the most divine Mimco wallet.. I’ll share pictures soon.. (naughty girl)
Photobucket

Photobucket
Moving over to this pretty rad Suede jacket I found op shopping.. I got the usual what on earth are you going to do with that looks.. but I knew it would be pretty perfect with a bow blouse and some sort of floral skirt!!! Considering it’s a pretty old jacket the only fraying it has is on the buttons and the rest is in pretty perfect condition!! It’s now getting acquainted with all the other blazers in my closet!!!
Photobucket
Also..this is a new member in my record player family...isn't she beautiful..
I hope your all having a swell week so far, im going to take the day off from blogging tomorrow to bask in Birthday goodness!!! (And ill be too busy stuffing my face with cake) But ill be back Friday XX

(Wearing: Everything Vintage except for Patent Nude Pumps)

Labels:

14 Comments:

Blogger Little Miss C said...

Happy Birthday Ally, hope you have a wonderful day. I hope one day I run into you op shopping around Perth!
Enjoy your cake and your birthday dates sound fantastic, the outdoor cinema is always AMAZING, so enjoy and take a break from blogging, we'll still be here when you get back. Promise.
Love C

December 14, 2010 at 7:16 PM  
Blogger callie said...

You are gorgeous! This outfit is sooo lovely, and that jacket is the perfect touch. I love your turntable too.

Have a very happy birthday! I love seeing movies outside (except I certainly wouldn't want to now because it's 10 degrees out here.) :P

December 14, 2010 at 8:15 PM  
Blogger Kallie, Happy Honey and Lark said...

happy birthday and congrats on the money raised! you look lovely :)

December 14, 2010 at 8:52 PM  
Blogger samantha ramage said...

happy birthday my fellow sag :)!! my birthday was this past sunday! it's a good week to be born!
xo
sami

December 14, 2010 at 9:10 PM  
Blogger soph // and other things said...

Ahhh I know the "what on earth are you going to do with that" look well haha. That jacket is intense! In a good way of course. The record player is just divine. What a find!

Happy birthday for tomorrow. Hope you have the loveliest of days :)

December 14, 2010 at 11:15 PM  
Blogger fashion doctor said...

happy birthday,beautyful girl!you are amazing!

December 15, 2010 at 12:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking great birthday girl! :)
Have a most excellent day!

December 15, 2010 at 4:35 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Happy birthday! I am turning 26 next month ans it freaks me out..sigh..
You look gorgeous here!

December 15, 2010 at 8:49 AM  
Blogger Jasmine P said...

love this! So pretty! :)

commonsenseandstilettos.blogspot.com

December 15, 2010 at 9:56 AM  
Blogger Vera said...

wishing you a happy birthday :)
i stumbled across your blog and i love your style! great outfit.

http://project-vee.blogspot.com/

December 15, 2010 at 4:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm late but - Happy Birthday! Hope you had a lovely day. The weather in Perth has been divine of late so I am sure you got up to something nice. You look stunning in these pics, as always. :)

December 15, 2010 at 8:59 PM  
Blogger Rebecca Jane said...

Happy belated birthday! I hope it was wonderful and absolutely lovely.

Speaking of lovely, that jacket is AMAZING. It looks fantastic.

December 16, 2010 at 7:10 AM  
Blogger ALWAYS CHASING said...

Happy Birthday! I hope you enjoyed your nirthday, the outdoor cinema is lovely. I am legend was horribly scary, I can't deal with scary zombie or mutants!

December 16, 2010 at 2:36 PM  
Blogger Victoria / Justice Pirate said...

wow that is so excellent about Charity Water!!!!!!!!!! I love when people are able to give a piece of themselves to help others. Lovely! Hope you have fun now that you're 24!!! I liked 24.

December 17, 2010 at 7:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home