<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thevintagevalley.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Vintage Valley: Under the Mistletoe...

The Vintage Valley

The personal blog of a vintage & goodwill shopper

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Under the Mistletoe...

I am so sorry loves that I didn’t get to post yesterday!!! Lucky me my tripod decided to break on me (it must be all the road trips ive made it come on with me trekking through the hills and getting battered by weather).. but after a long frustrated debate with myself whether to throw it out or get a new one.. my friend sticky tape came to the rescue.. my poor tripod looks a little worse for wear but it stays up now haha.
Photobucket
Anyway because of this little event I had to opt to taking photos inside of my outfit it is a little dreary and bland but I promise to get out into the world for my next outfit post…
Photobucket

Photobucket
Ahem… can u believe its Christmas on Saturday im beyond excited!! I have had the most funny/ amazing week leading up to Christmas which involved celebrating my birthday on Sunday with all my friends some wine and lots of laughing.. Heading out to dinner with my roomies for our annual chrissy dinner and then going to see the lights afterwards which was a little bit of a let down as it was raining and most of the houses had them switched off..so disappointed!!! And going on the most unusual date of my life (which is rather funny now though) which has made me want to re-think the whole dating thing…be single my whole life, get a lot of dogs and just live in fabulous shoes ha-ha, I promise you Perth is too small to meet prince charming!!!!
Photobucket

Photobucket
I have to admit I haven’t even started my shopping yet!! I have been making copius amounts of star shortbread though and so far anyone who has eaten it has survived!!! So tonight im going to brave the shopping centre and be one of those mad people running around with bags of shopping.. My mum used to make Christmas so fun for us I miss being in the family home and having the familiar smells and traditions from when you were younger, there was always a huge tree and she would make imprints in the soot near our fireplace to show that santa had been there. And of course the advent calendars!! (sigh)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I know that these pants make me look double my size..but i do love them!! there is something so sexy about wearing mens pants..plus we have been having the weirdest weather this week..so its forcing me to wear pants its raining..then hot!!! please make your mind up... it is supposed to be Summer and all..
Photobucket
I hope your all enjoying your Christmas week and if your lucky enough to have finished work im so extremely jealous!!
XX

(Wearing: Vintage Vest, Checkered Pants, Bow Brooch & Brown Belt worn with Gifted Red Heels & Jo Tote Bag)

Labels:

10 Comments:

Blogger The Cosmic Blog said...

love the pants.

December 21, 2010 at 10:24 PM  
Blogger Hannah said...

Hello! First of all, great blog! You seem to have a fab vintage clothing collection :) Love the colour of the bag!
Hannah x

December 21, 2010 at 11:53 PM  
Blogger E said...

I think you look amazing in those pants! Not many people can pull it off quite as well, brilliant!




heyfancypants.blogspot.com

December 22, 2010 at 2:45 AM  
Blogger Victoria / Justice Pirate said...

beautiful set!! I love the outfit a lot and am going to post it tomorrow for the outfit inspiration of the day. You're special like that to be featured often. haha. http://rubyeyedokapi.tumblr.com

December 22, 2010 at 9:07 AM  
Blogger Victoria / Justice Pirate said...

what is your name by the way? I can never find it whenever I look for it!!

December 22, 2010 at 9:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love this look, pants are my fave!! And dont worry, I havent bought a single gift yet either lol
Im hosting a giveaway, would love for you to enter!

fashionableroad.blogspot.com

December 22, 2010 at 1:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Long time reader, first time commenter. I love the pants (and your blog in general)! Come to Melbourne, we have many princes, some of which are charming :) Merry xmas

December 22, 2010 at 5:06 PM  
Anonymous Kayley said...

I just found your blog on weardrobe - I love your style! New follower!

- Kayley

December 22, 2010 at 6:13 PM  
Blogger Angie He said...

Love your clothes!!! You're so beautiful ;)
♥ ♥ ♥ Angie
Check out my blog & maybe we could follow each other?
styleninfa.blogspot.com

December 23, 2010 at 12:36 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I absolutely LOVE this look! <3 I need to get me a pair of mens pants. Who knew they could look so amazing?
Hope you had fabulous Christmas :)

http://mugatuindustries.blogspot.com

December 28, 2010 at 8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home