<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thevintagevalley.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Vintage Valley: Coming up roses...

The Vintage Valley

The personal blog of a vintage & goodwill shopper

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Coming up roses...

Its officially Friday and im in definate need of some R&R but just because i need it dosen't mean im going to get it this weekend.. lots and lots to do.. a ton of sewing and photo taking for some gorgeous pieces going into the shop next week!! and i will be including a few of the pieces i mentioned in the previous post..even though im finding it hard to let go of some of them they are just too darn beautiful!!!
Photobucket

Photobucket
So i did a little sneak peek on the Vintage Valley facebook last night of this dress which will be up for purchase next week.. i really do adore this one.. the high neckline and draping length with a matching wide belt..(sigh) and the pretty print also...i thought i would snap a few pictures and mayb dream for a little while it was mine..
Photobucket

Photobucket
I am sorry for all the boring backyard wall photos, i have been finding it hard to venture out to take pictures during the week..when time is a ticking...so im going to take some this weekend that dosent involve a lovely limestone wall..
Photobucket
I was given these baby roses by the lovely boy.. and they were sitting on my dresser mayb looking a little lonely so there is nothing like fresh flowers for a little hair bouquet..and quite fitting for the dress i thought..
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Im going on a op shop hunt on Saturday im wearing flats and bringing my ipod for music scouring motivation... (i tend to listen to the beatles when im op shopping..for some reason) mayb they bring me luck!! im hoping to find a few more jewellery pieces..Then were having a games night on Sunday at the pad with all the girls (and lads) they are a competitive bunch but i usually just sit back and laugh at them get angry when they loose!!! although id have to admit i can play a mean round of Scattergories!!!
Photobucket

Photobucket
I hope your weekend is wonderful...If the weather holds up i think you should make yourselves a jug of Pimms and enjoy the sun!! (sorry to those who are having cold weather...earl grey tea is just as good!!)
XX
(Wearing: Vintage roses print dress, Boston Babes patent heels)

18 Comments:

Blogger Hannah said...

You looks stunning!!....I'd keep it for myself ;) !!! Such a beautiful print too, love roses!
Hannah x

January 20, 2011 at 9:52 PM  
Blogger Jenelle Witty said...

Great dress, keep it! It's so perfect for weddings and dinner parties!

January 20, 2011 at 10:28 PM  
Blogger fashion doctor said...

oh,love this dress!!!all look is gorgeous.

January 20, 2011 at 10:51 PM  
Blogger LIGH✝Sdrivemysoul said...

You are gorrrgeous!


www.lightsdrivemysoul.blogspot.com
xxSea

January 21, 2011 at 1:09 PM  
Blogger Miss Woody said...

you're gorgeous !

January 22, 2011 at 6:56 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

This dress is amazing. You look perfect in everything you put on!

And yes I got the shipping email thank you :) I'm so excited to receive the pieces! I'm also really looking forward to seeing the new items you place in the store!
xo
Melissa

January 22, 2011 at 12:35 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

Wow, this is a really stunning outfit on you. Perfect!!

January 22, 2011 at 6:28 PM  
Blogger Ms. Falcon said...

amazing dress... why don't you keep it for yourself? to much dresses in your closet?

i myself don't like to wear pieces with too high necklines... this is a sad reason for not buying these one at your shop.

http://wardrobexperience.blogspot.com

January 23, 2011 at 12:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw and commented on this on Facebook. But I'll say it again. I LOVE this dress, you look stunning. Sure you don't want to keep it? I just wish I could fit it. So beautiful! :)

January 23, 2011 at 5:04 PM  
Blogger Niki said...

this is PERFECTION.

xo Niki
A Haute Mess

ps. I'm hosting a giveaway right to win 2 Essie nail polishes. All you have to do to enter is visit A Haute Mess on Facebook and write what your favourite colours are on the wall :)

January 23, 2011 at 10:24 PM  
Blogger Nikki | The Ginger Diaries said...

I absolutley love the dress! and a few posts ago you blogged about you Jo Tote, and I realy want one too now! x

January 24, 2011 at 4:06 AM  
Blogger Little Miss C said...

You inspired me to get out and take some photos this weekend Ally! So THANK YOU. Posted several entries on the blog now and I must say rather sheepishly I'm pretty happy with the results, don't quite think I'm as good as you though at nailing my look on film.
Love C
http://booksboysandblouses.blogspot.com/

January 24, 2011 at 7:11 AM  
Blogger Victoria / Justice Pirate said...

awww I love the rose sniffing photo. you always look so gorgeous in all your photos. Amazing lady!!! Love these bright colors too.

January 24, 2011 at 8:14 AM  
Blogger Rebecca Jane said...

That dress is beautiful! I love the print and the shape - so lovely.

I must say, you are a constant style inspiration!

January 26, 2011 at 7:24 AM  
Blogger Vanessa said...

I just saw this look over on weardrobe and my jaw just dropped. it may be the most perfect dress I have ever seen. Gosh, it's just lovely and you are lovely in it!

January 27, 2011 at 6:57 AM  
Blogger mispapelicos said...

Wonderful dress, beautiful you. Fantastic and inspiring...
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

January 29, 2011 at 1:58 AM  
Blogger Dial V for Vintage said...

What an amazing dress! Love your lipstick by the way :).

February 1, 2011 at 2:33 AM  
Blogger vio said...

beautiful photos and dress!

http://microphoneheart.blogspot.com

February 8, 2011 at 9:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home