<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thevintagevalley.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Vintage Valley: Toffee Apple...

The Vintage Valley

The personal blog of a vintage & goodwill shopper

Monday, January 9, 2012

Toffee Apple...

Photobucket

Photobucket
Im absolutely sure every woman needs an electric blue pair of heels, its a fool-proof way to add a bit of sass to your wiggle i still adore mine, they pick me up a little when i feel like im in a clothing slump! (i think ive been channelling Marilyn lately)

After a huge weekend filled with a lot more eating (it was my partners christmas) thats right two Christmas's im looking forward to getting back into a normal eating and sleeping pattern, the boy bought me a sea monkey starter kit which im a little too excited about! i love things that take you back to your childhood, im also starting to learn a new language this week...(nervous..much!) my partner is Serbian and i do know a few words but im keen to pick up on a little more, aside from the fact he only teaches me the naughty words im excited to learn another language fingers crossed i can pick it up. do you have any tips for learning a new language? im guessing repetition and lots of homework....

I have a huge week planned with lots of sewing and hopefully a shop update soon! xx i think ill need another coffee!!

(Wearing: Vintage skirt, Forever new floral top, electric blue peep toe shoes, Collette earrings)

Labels:

12 Comments:

Blogger Meg Eileen Carroll said...

now I really want a pair of electric blue heels, nothing could be better! to help learn french, I watch lots of French films and copy what they say. I'm not sure about Serbian films though...

http://meggymoo0.blogspot.com

January 9, 2012 at 6:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, I love those shoes! I had a pair of electric blue shoes once, but they fell apart.

A good way to learn a language is to listen to songs in that language. You're more likely to remember the words to melody :)

Mabel
Mabel Time

January 9, 2012 at 6:52 PM  
Blogger Render Sublime said...

You look so stunning in these shots lady!

January 9, 2012 at 7:18 PM  
Blogger Butch said...

Gorgeous outfit! You look very marilyn esque in the first picture.

Jade

January 10, 2012 at 12:09 AM  
Blogger Joanna. said...

Electric blue heels are now firmly on my wishlist :)

peaas.blogpsot.com

x

January 10, 2012 at 3:11 AM  
Blogger Rebecca Jane said...

These are such beautiful photos - your outfits are always so lovely. ANd those shoes?? Gorgeous.

January 10, 2012 at 7:10 AM  
Blogger Ms. Falcon said...

love this outfit from head to toe...

good luck on learning serbian. my ex is from brazil and the only teacher for brazilian portuguese around was his mum. i liked her very much but i didn't wanted her as my teacher... so i never learned proper portuguese. sadly.

http://wardrobexperience.blogspot.com

January 10, 2012 at 10:41 AM  
Blogger The Eye Behind the Detail said...

Love the outfit. So pretty and floaty looking with that skirt (I love floaty skirts!).
Good luck with having to learn another language. Sorry, I have no helpful hints.

January 10, 2012 at 7:23 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

love the pop of color from the shoes!

<3 steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons

January 10, 2012 at 7:35 PM  
Blogger PuppyLovePrincess said...

wow! awesome shoes!

January 16, 2012 at 8:26 AM  
Anonymous Roxie Fitz said...

Well, I've found the best way for getting the hang of a language is to listen to people speaking the language, I find it helps with the rhythm and tone. When I was learning french, I watched alot of french movie with English subtitles.

January 16, 2012 at 7:02 PM  
Blogger Lischen said...

You are awesome! I love all of your pictures!!!
Great :)

Maybe you'll have time to stop by at my blog, too? I'd be honoured!

xxx

January 30, 2012 at 11:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home