<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thevintagevalley.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Vintage Valley: Restyle: Double Houndstooth

The Vintage Valley

The personal blog of a vintage & goodwill shopper

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Restyle: Double Houndstooth

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket Outfit 20

I can't believe we are already at day 20 of Restyle that means only 10 more outfits to go!!!! Its all going too fast, but i have really been enjoying this little project i hope you have been following the other bloggers who are a part of Restyle too.

This is a very..i couldn't decide outfit!! I couldn't decide on which belt to wear with this outfit so i went with them both! I wanted to wear a houndstooth skirt and scarf so i went with that too!! why not!! rules are meant to be broke right?

I hope your Monday is amazing so far..i barely had any sleep last night tossed and turned so i am thinking coffee is my best friend today!

XX Happy Monday

(Wearing: Salvation Army Headscarf $3.99, Vintage belts, AnglicareWA Gingham skirt $5.00, AnglicareWA blouse $4.99, Tony Bianco heels)

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Very cute! I have a very similar skirt - I actually just checked my closet to see if it was the same brand, but it isn't. I have been saving mine for when I start working. I liked the double belt thing, I may have to try that!

xoxo,
Laura
http://lauraisthriftingthroughlife.blogspot.com/

August 19, 2012 at 8:27 PM  
Blogger Becky said...

I love the double-belt look! Definitely a great rule to break!

Becky
xx

August 20, 2012 at 12:08 PM  
Blogger Ally said...

Thank you babes xx

August 20, 2012 at 10:10 PM  
Blogger Ally said...

Its a classic print :) love it xx

August 20, 2012 at 10:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home