<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thevintagevalley.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Vintage Valley: Boots...

The Vintage Valley

The personal blog of a vintage & goodwill shopper

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Boots...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket He is finally here!!!!

We spent the weekend absolutely smitten with this little guy, he is playful and sweet with a whole lot of cheekiness (which is going to keep me on my toes) you can probably already tell by my face in these photos he kept me up for a few nights in a row which has caused the bags under my eyes to bless me with their presence (he is definitely worth it though).

I can't wait to see Boots grow up, I'm sure there is plenty of chewing shoes, poop pickup and finding fur everywhere to come...but we already don't know how we lived without him for so long.

XX

Labels:

18 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

awww that happy (but exhausted) new mum look :) He is adorable.

September 2, 2012 at 10:43 PM  
Blogger Sara Kristiina said...

Oh, he is such a darling ! When I was a child, we got a bordercollie Aapo from my uncle, to take care of every single summer. I loved that dog so much!

September 2, 2012 at 11:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nwaahh super cute !! Love Aunty Jaz

September 3, 2012 at 12:25 AM  
Blogger Dianne said...

Haha. Definitely lots of chewing shoes, but they usually grow up fine anyway. Boots is sooo adorable! :)

another day to wander

September 3, 2012 at 2:39 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

He is just too cute! Can't wait to see plenty of photos of your new family member :)

September 3, 2012 at 2:54 AM  
Blogger Bonnie said...

Those puppy eyes oh...I...am...melting...! :D lol. He is SO cute!!

September 3, 2012 at 4:06 AM  
Blogger Becky said...

Aaw! He is so cute and fluffy!

Becky
xx

September 3, 2012 at 4:14 AM  
Blogger Sarah Dawneé said...

Aw...he is precious!

September 3, 2012 at 6:41 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh my word, he is simply adorable! Congratulations. :)

xoxo,
Laura
http://lauraisthriftingthroughlife.blogspot.com/

September 3, 2012 at 8:31 AM  
Blogger Butch said...

Ahhhh I want one!

Jade

September 3, 2012 at 11:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

SOOOOOOOOOOO Sweet!!!!!!!!

September 3, 2012 at 12:00 PM  
Blogger Rebecca Jane said...

So seriously adorable!

September 3, 2012 at 7:20 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

SO CUTE! New puppy time is the best--and sometimes the most difficult--time!

September 3, 2012 at 9:02 PM  
Blogger Our Rabbit Hole11 said...

nawww... I'm so jealous... I want a puppy!!! :) one day my day will come :)

September 3, 2012 at 11:06 PM  
Blogger Ally said...

He is sooo adorable!!! you will one day!! xxx

September 4, 2012 at 11:11 PM  
Blogger Ally said...

Awww thats so nice! he's such a smart pup already!!! xxxx

September 4, 2012 at 11:12 PM  
Blogger Allison Taylor said...

I am SO smitten too. Boots is so adorable! Can't wait to see more pictures :)

September 6, 2012 at 1:36 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

Wahhhh he is so cute!! I'm so jealous.

September 18, 2012 at 9:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home