<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thevintagevalley.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Vintage Valley: Peplum...

The Vintage Valley

The personal blog of a vintage & goodwill shopper

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Peplum...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket So im finally doing a post today (high five)..I had some grand plans on blogging about a few little projects this week but in true Ally nature i spent my time mopping up spilt coffee in my car, wearing mis-matched shoes (come on..they were both cream coloured!) and leaving camera's, tripod's and card readers in random places!

I have a small love affair with this peplum blouse (pssst...it is up for purchase in the shop if you have a mild crush on it too) I am quite proud of it because if i showed you what it looked like originally i am sure you would have had an ugly 80's dress heart attack!!! It had long sleeves and a skirt that draped below the knees, with a little snip and stitch this cute number was made!

This week has been full of wonderful things, my best friend's mum turned 50 and we celebrated with fancy dinner, italian wine and too many laughs! I also spent Halloween night hovering around my front door like a weirdo waiting for the Trick or Treater's to come past...I am telling you now that only two kids came and it may have crushed me a little!! come on Australia i know we don't get into it as much but people need to let go and have a little spooky fun..now i am just left with too many chocolates and feeling dejected.

Have a swell weekend xx

(Wearing: Vintage Valley Peplum Blouse, Cotton On Skirt, Misano Flats)

Labels:

8 Comments:

Anonymous kellychristine said...

going to check that top out now! in love.

November 1, 2012 at 8:33 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

oooo clever Miss! looks gorgeous!

November 1, 2012 at 8:36 PM  
Blogger Nadia said...

Awww I know the feeling, I was waiting around for trick or treaters as well, but there was only a few :( the rest of my house didn't mind so much because they could eat all the left over candy and chocolates :D
That top looks amazing, great refashion!!

November 1, 2012 at 10:44 PM  
Blogger ruemiraldi said...

Gorgeous top! If you need help eating the chocolates I'm available to help you out :-))

November 2, 2012 at 12:08 AM  
Blogger Ally said...

Haha, im glad im not alone :) ohhh so much chocolate!!!

November 2, 2012 at 12:19 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh how I wish I could pull off a peplum!! Unfortunately my hips are a little on the generous side, so it would look more 'spare tyre' than 'fashion' haha. You do it so well lady, gorgeous!

November 2, 2012 at 3:32 AM  
Blogger Mamma Cass said...

wow! beautiful outfit/hair/makeup/ jealous. :D

November 2, 2012 at 11:40 AM  
Blogger Ms. Falcon said...

adorable peplumtop!!!

November 8, 2012 at 3:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home