<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thevintagevalley.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Vintage Valley: Roll and Twist..

The Vintage Valley

The personal blog of a vintage & goodwill shopper

Monday, July 22, 2013

Roll and Twist..

 photo _MG_0478_zps0079a23d.jpg

 photo _MG_0486_zpsbfd9125d.jpg

 photo _MG_0498_zps9b9b7947.jpg Sunday's hairstyle resulted in one of those "amazing" hair days! possibly because i had a little longer than normal in the morning to roll and pin whilst a cup of hot coffee sat next to me and Duke performed his morning chatter/chirp session.
I then threw on one of my favourite 50's dresses and braved the frosty wind to have a coffee with a new friend in a cosy cafe! After which i then ate (a whole packet)of 100's & 1000's Oreo cookies while watching Seinfeld re-runs. (of course there was the mundane washing clothes and mopping floors in between..but who wants to hear about that!)

Hope your weekend was swell! Xx

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Karli said...

That's what Sundays are all about. A mix between treats and chores.

July 22, 2013 at 2:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a really cool hairstyle! I'd need 2 extra arms to complete this. You've just reminded me that I need to do some chores :/

Mabel
Life of Mabel

July 22, 2013 at 6:44 AM  
Blogger Ms. Falcon said...

love it. i tried this style several times the last year but my hair is definitly too long ...

July 22, 2013 at 8:02 AM  
Blogger Pooja Mittal said...

Hey,
Very nice post...
Maybe you want to follow each other..!!!
Keep in touch,
www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

July 23, 2013 at 9:39 AM  
Blogger Melodie said...

Nice little sunday plans! Taking time for you and to enjoy being in good company (yes, I'm talking about Duke here...!)and not to mention this gorgeous hair style! I miss my really long hair, that was so much easier to try hair styles like this, I can't wait to be able to do it again on a regular basis!
Love
Melodie
http://sevenlivesandmore.blogspot.fr/

July 24, 2013 at 7:11 AM  
Anonymous Pia Storm said...

You look absolutely beautiful! Oh and I'd love to see more of that dress - seems to be amazing!

Pia, http://www.stormsmagasin.dk

July 26, 2013 at 2:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home