<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thevintagevalley.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Vintage Valley: Wisteria....

The Vintage Valley

The personal blog of a vintage & goodwill shopper

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Wisteria....

 photo 7CmPdSpkbwTKY1iD81FWVZBLj5c5fx5pjfNADqVR1WUNTUbvEZOElEseqOe5-6gV9ZWmemFyDNeAD1dvr0xHDMFD2gInTmqXkZi2zl0j_2SvKMK5izahusStBPe_zps00f49b12.jpeg
I had a flasback to dancing around in this Wisteria today, it was such a fun afternoon at the tea gardens the sun was shining and the flowers were all in full bloom! I was lucky enough to have my wonderful friend Tegan Ptasznyk take this photograph and it still is one of my favourites, this house im standing in front of was my DREAM house...double story with pale blue shutters and literally covered in wisteria it almost didnt seem real! A girl can dream i suppose...

I am wearing a yellow 50's dress that i bought from Etsy, although it was a few damaged sections it is one of my most loved pieces! It fits perfectly and is of course my favourite colour so you cant go wrong with that!

I hope you all have an amazing weekend planned, i am dancing a charleston routine tonight with my swing dancing team..im a little nervous but super excited so wish me luck!!

(Wearing: Vintage 50's dress, op shopped shoes, vintage straw hat)

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Dulce Moonchild said...

it looks magical!

February 21, 2014 at 5:29 AM  
Blogger - abigail - said...

a dress that fits perfectly i and is favorite color... can't beat that!!

February 21, 2014 at 6:51 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

OH my gosh Ally where is that house??!?! I want to see it in real life!
Congrats again on your Peppermint feature, so so happy for your success.
Steph xx

March 4, 2014 at 6:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home