<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thevintagevalley.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Vintage Valley: Waiting for (proper) Autumn...

The Vintage Valley

The personal blog of a vintage & goodwill shopper

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Waiting for (proper) Autumn...

 photo 2_zps4e7fc00e.jpg

 photo 1_zps18206eee.jpg

 photo photo_zps2462babb.jpg
So as far as im concerned i have been quite patient for Autumn to come into full effect...very in fact, although i keep watching for the leaves to change and have swapped my wardrobe around to include cardigans and tights, we have only had a slight smudge of rain...so this is my statement..Hurry up!! Im waiting!! Since our Summer is usually a scorcher (and this year is no exception) i know Autumn is already here but im ready for lazy nights at home with warm socks and tea, dodging rain showers and skys filled with gold, brown and yellow!

I did treat myself to a new Dangerfield mid-arm cardigan yesterday though so i thought i would give it a test run today, i love subtle details so the little raised spots and scalloped edging is setting my heart a flutter! I paired it with my op shopped cream skirt and vintage faux fur hat!

I hope your weekend is full of wonderful plans i am visiting family and catching up for alot of coffee and pie with the girls! Happy Friday!

(Wearing - Vintage skirt, bag & hat, Dangerfield cardigan & op shopped heels)

Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Ms. Falcon said...

gorgeous outfit! the cardi is just wonderful! ... i can't wait for the spring to start ...

March 28, 2014 at 1:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful! That cardigan is dreamy! Might have to go out and get my own :) E x

March 30, 2014 at 4:16 AM  
Blogger Taygan said...

You look lovely :) I'm so ready for Autumn too, but Summer is insisting on sticking around for a bit longer it seems..

March 30, 2014 at 5:21 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I always can't wait for fall to come either so I empathize! I wish it was going into fall here, but unfortunately I still have the scorching summer to look forward to.

You look incredibly pretty here, as always. That green cardigan is such a great color on you!

March 30, 2014 at 12:47 PM  
Blogger Porcelina said...

Gorgeous look! I'm waiting for Spring too, which is my second favourite season after Autumn. P x

April 1, 2014 at 6:12 AM  
Blogger Witchcrafted Life said...

This is such a crisp, elegant, understatedly beautiful outfit. I have a similarly hued green cardi that's served me well for years, but it's starting to show signs of being on it's last legs, so I may have to start hunting for a replacement later this year.

♥ Jessica

April 1, 2014 at 7:06 PM  
Blogger Ally said...

Thank you so much, what a lovely compliment :) im loving a bit of green in my wardrobe! becoming an essential i think Xx

April 2, 2014 at 1:41 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

That green color is gorgeous on you! And I love the style of the sweater - hope that you get some Autumn weather soon!

xoxo,
Laura
http://lauraisthriftingthroughlife.blogspot.com/

April 7, 2014 at 10:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home