<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thevintagevalley.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Vintage Valley: Lately...

The Vintage Valley

The personal blog of a vintage & goodwill shopper

Friday, June 20, 2014

Lately...

 photo 12_zps28bd372b.jpg

 photo flower_zpse9818c9d.jpg

 photo photo1_zps765b981e.jpg

 photo red_zpsd9d52335.jpg

This time of year is definitely soul cleansing for me, a simple walk around a dewdrop covered suburb with the sunlight dancing through the auburn leaves just forces me to take a deep breath and be thankful for everything i have around me. It also makes me want to jump in puddles, pull out my vintage blouses and dust off the gloves too! Absolute bliss.

I have been in full swing prepping for my workshop this Sunday, if you have haven't had the chance to book yourself in i still have a few spots with your name written all over it. Follow THIS link to book! We will be mastering the art of pin curling, french rolls and even delving into 40's style Queue curls too!

I have a full night of lindy hop planned as well as copius amounts of hot chocolate and a charleston dance peformance tomorrow! Its going to be a big weekend!

Xx

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your hair on the first photo looks awesome! I also like the yellow jacket with the leaf on it. Is it a pinned brooch or a part of the jacket?
Have a nice weekend! :)

June 20, 2014 at 1:31 PM  
Blogger Emileigh said...

Ack! Why am I not in Australia for this workshop?!?! (And so many other reasons!)

June 20, 2014 at 2:11 PM  
Blogger Hen said...

Gorgeous! Love your style and blog :)
Teenage Daydreams X

June 21, 2014 at 4:51 AM  
Blogger Ms. Falcon said...

have fun! sadly i'm too far away to take part at this workshop ...

June 21, 2014 at 9:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home